Back To School.

    

 

    Avery 11th - Boston 9th - Harper 6th  
The first day of school...well sort of. 

We were not scheduled to have the kids on their first week of school.  Which means no first day of school pictures. But I ended up picking them up from school on the first two days.  So, after the second day when we were all together and had a little bit of time to kill before Boston had to be back for football practice. I took them to Starbucks.  I was able to spend some quality time with them and hear all about their first (and second) days. I got heard all the details about teachers, friends, new school rules, and even heard about a new cute boy. 

Thankful for these days with them. 





                                


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Us.

A little about me.

The unnatural struggle.