A little about me.

 Hello!  I am glad you are here. 

This has been years (literally) in the making. I first created a blogger account in 2012.  I guess better late than never. I've always wanted to blog, just did not feel like I had anything to say (maybe I still don't) plus blogging requires at least some level of vulnerability, which I have never been great at.  So, here I am trying to be open, honest, and relatable as I share my life with you.

A little about me.  

Hi, I'm JoyAnn.  I am married to the love of my life and best friend, Brandon.  We have three kids. Avery (15) Boston (13) Harper (11). 

Our life is full with work, travel, sports, family time, church, being active, and anything else we can fit into our days.

Brandon and I got married in May 2020, yes, right in the middle of covid.  I'll share more about our dating story and wedding some other time.  Along with more details about our kids and dreams for our family. 

For now, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for tagging along on this journey.


- JoyAnn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Us

The unnatural struggle.